Saturday, April 16, 2016

Me Before You by Jojo Moyes


I finished reading Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. True to the mad reviews of the best in the review industry and the most professionals, this is a book that entails a love story that can't be wrong. Laden with maddening deep emotional punches. Heartbreaking yet overwhelmingly breathtaking. I think the tale from this book would haunt me for years the way P.S. I love you did. I love Will and Lou a lot, I feel so connected to their twisted feelings. So can't wait to read the sequel After You. And so thankful that I have been able to love a man who is able to love me back. This bitter aftertaste is a luxury to have....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ranjau rasa keliru Yazlina Saduri Mengenai Buku Budiman tulisan Regina Ibrahim

Ranjau rasa keliru Yazlina Saduri Mengenai Buku Budiman tulisan Regina Ibrahim Semalam saya baru selesai membaca buku Kitab Riwayat - Men...